Subscribe Us

header ads

Wazaif

header ads

𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞

► 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 - 
to put my absolute trust in the power of dua+qadr and to never underestimate duas made at Tahajjud.

► 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 -
that before I complain, I should count my blessings and thank Allaah. Gratitude is the single most powerful personality trait that can change my duniya, deen and akhira.

► 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 -
that all hardships are blessings in disguise, a means of attaining higher levels of jannah and Allah's unlimited mercy and forgiveness. Perhaps in the absence of a hardship I would attain the first level of Jannah but my hardships will ensure I am given a Palace of pearl in Jannatul firdous al alaa right beneath Allah's arsh.

► 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 -
that at some point in time everyone is going to leave me except Allaah. I will lose loved ones, friendships and during my darkest hours only Allaah will remain. And that as long as I have Allaah in my life nothing can harm me.

► 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 -
that worry doesn't change anything. The only two things that can bring about real change is patience and prayer. That Allah's no is a redirection and His delays are not His denials. To never lose hope in Allah's perfect plan for me.

► 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 -
to be kind, to say a good word or remain silent, that smile is charity, to help my brothers and sisters if I want Allah's help. To depend on Allaah alone. That Allaah Alone is sufficient for me and Only HE can grant my requests.

► 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 -
that I am a traveler, this is not my final abode. He taught me to prepare for my grave and for the day of judgment. He taught me that only my good deeds will accompany me when I die.

► 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 -
to submit entirely to my rabb and His deen. And that sometimes this submission will be easy and at times the most difficult test.

► 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐞 -
to be shy, modest, gentle and kind, but also capable of retribution, standing up against injustice and for justice when Allah's sacred law is broken.

صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ 

🤲 May we uphold the beautiful Sunnah of our Prophet Muhammad ﷺ and may Allaah forgive us for our transgressions, for times we have uttered the lip service of loving Rasool Allaah ﷺ but failed in action.

Post a Comment

0 Comments